Monday, February 9, 2009

Things are Hopping at Primitiques

Are you aware that I love to be busy? I love to have things on the calendar. I like to know that cool things are in my future. I really like activity at the store! It's how I work. Busy is good!

We just incorporated a new coupon incentive for our customers. Every 2 weeks, we will have a new coupon out. The current coupon is good for 10% off ANY purchase now through February 21. This is a good coupon, because we do not generally discount items less than $10. The entire store is open for this discount! Aren't we nice? I am going to come up with an icon or something so that you can print it off and bring it with you to the store. In the meantime, you can print this page off and bring it in with you.


Also, you will want to mark Saturday, May 16 as one busy day on your calendar. Jack's and Primitiques are proud to sponsor the 2nd Annual Poetry Community Day. This day includes a Community Garage Sale. Junkers unite in Poetry! More details to come. But, think about it. Wanna come out and sell your goodies? I know you will want to come shop. This sale was a huge success last year with lots of buyers and sellers.
Happy Monday!
~Mindy

8 comments:

  1. Love that egg scale! Man, I just want to be in Texas for all this fun stuff! Do y'all have a spare room?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The community day thing sounds like fun! Wish I could come!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You area busy girl! Poetry Community Day sounds fun! May be my first trip to Poetry!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poetry sounds like a nice little community. Too bad I'm in NY. Texas sounds like such fun.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like great fun. Hey I parked right next to that thing.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really do believe in getting your ducks all in a row. I think we may be out of town during that weekend(B'day weekend for moi) but it still sounds like a lot of fun. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, yes. I have a guest room. Come on!

    Malisa, you do need to roadtrip it to Poetry!

    Margo, come play with us!

    Debbie, while I am one for believing that birthday's are the best holiday in the world...I sure was hoping you'd come play with us!

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!