Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Garage Sale

Moo! It's Garage Sale Saturday! I picked through the garage and grabbed a few things. Some things got cleaned off while others were photographed with cobwebs and dust. Ha! I found some Olan Mills pictures of somebody else's family. Reckon those will be collector's items one day? Ready to peruse? Come and get it!


Click here and start looking. If you want to buy something, or ask me questions, or if you'd like to request measurements or more pictures, or whatever, please email me at PrimitiquesNPoetry@yahoo.com. If you tell me you want something, I will mark it SOLD on the flickr page so that others will know.

The fine print...my mother does my packaging and shipping with USPS. I've never sold to Canada, but, I imagine we can figure that out. Let's keep this to US and Canada buyers. Mom uses Priority Mail shipping, as boxes are provided and it gets the package to you fairly quickly. So, after you have made your selections, Monday I will take them to her house and she will package and figure the shipping. I will then invoice you via Paypal. If you have questions or want more pictures, please inquire.

And in case you missed it, all proceeds from these Saturday Garage Sales will help fund my trip to Round Top/Warrenton at the end of March. There, I will be taking pictures and later posting about all the great stuff, people and fun. So, consider this an investment in good reporting! *wink*


I have a couple Enid Collins purses on ebay right now. Click here to check them out.


You will want to click on the
flickr set to see all the pictures and the prices. But, here is a sneak peak at some of the listed items.





Happy Shopping!

~Mindy

4 comments:

  1. Shipping to canada is easy, and if you can do that you can ship world wide. In most cases it requires a trip to the PO unless unless you don't want insurance,and it's under 4 pounds. When you get to that point, just give ma a hollar, I ship worldwide in my JOB.
    Nice stuff this week, nothing for me though. I'm loving my metal iron thingy from last week though. I may try this whole Garage Sale Day thing, it's fun.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Saturday Garage Sale idea is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that candle! Very cool.

    I found nothing junking. Actually, the junking was pretty much a bust. The junk shop we'd hoped to go to was closed and we ended up with just sorting through vintage clothing. That's fun, but it's the stuff that soothes my soul.

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!