Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surprise! Garage Sale Sunday

Surprise! I know some of you were bummed that you didn't find anything here yesterday, so, while going through my store yesterday, I pulled a few things to make for Garage Sale Sunday. Yea! Ready to peruse? Come and get it!


Click Here and start looking. If you want to buy something, or ask me questions, or if you'd like to request measurements or more pictures, or whatever, please email me at PrimitiquesNPoetry@yahoo.com. If you tell me you want something, I will mark it SOLD on the flickr page so that others will know.


The fine print...my mother does my packaging and shipping with USPS. I've never sold to Canada, but, I imagine we can figure that out. Let's keep this to US and Canada buyers. Mom uses Priority Mail shipping, as boxes are provided and it gets the package to you fairly quickly. So, after you have made your selections, Monday I will take them to her house and she will package and figure the shipping. I will then invoice you via Paypal. If you have questions or want more pictures, please inquire.


In case you missed it, all proceeds from these Saturday Garage Sales will help fund my trip to Round Top/Warrenton at the end of March. There, I will be taking pictures and later posting about all the great stuff, people and fun. So, consider this an investment in good reporting! *wink*


I have a couple Enid Collins purses on ebay right now, ending today (Sunday). Watch for the excitement at the end. The ending can be so exciting sometimes! Click here to check them out.

You will want to click on the flickr set to see all the pictures, prices and descriptions.


Happy Surprise, Sunday Shopping!


~Mindy

5 comments:

  1. If you don't sell the moo cow and the masonic shield, i think they'd be great ebay items. I'd bet you'd sell them there.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI...I might see you in Warrenton! Will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the purse sale. Ebay is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindy, thanks for the prayers for my family. PTL they have water now. Still no power out in the county, but school resumes tomorrow so my grandson went home today. It has been fun for us having him here for the past 11 days. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks without power for them at home.

    I LOL at your junking adventure with the screens. You are well written; I got the picture and enjoyed the story. I remember taking my dad through a very nice subdivision in Louisville, KY near their home. It was garbage day and I saw a chandolier by the roadside. I went to the door and asked about it and they gave it to me. Dad couldn't believe I did that, but when I sold it in my booth for over 100.00, he was all smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my pkg. today at the shop & thanks so much. I'm going to put the cd in right now but I love Brad Paisley. I so appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks a bunch! Jan

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!