Wednesday, January 14, 2009

These Boots Were Made for Walkin' - SOLD

Ah Ha! Someone was wise enough to snatch these up. Yee haw!

These Tony Lama boots are made for the ladies.

I wore my black size 8 boots to the store, backed both boot heels up to a flat surface and snapped this picture. I'd say the Tony's are an 8. Maybe a 7.5. No. You can't have my black boots.

The boots have been resoled.

There is some loose stitching on that one boot.


They are priced at $35. First come, first served. Yee Haw! - SOLD

6 comments:

  1. Those are great boots! Except for the fact I wear a 6.5. But they're great boots! Thanks for checking on the size for me.

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, love the boots! I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure I can't have your black boots? I wear a size 8...
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots have some really nice looking uppers. And they look even better in person. If someone didn't want to wear them, they could be used purely for decoration. I'm just baffled as to why they don't have a size printed inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me either, David. That one throws me, too. I really think the size is hidden somewhere in all those numbers. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooof, if only I didn't have clown feet or a bad back. Those are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!