Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun at The Zapp!

Howdy! I lurved me some good times at the shows around Round Top this last couple weeks! We arrived Wednesday, March 24 and got back home Sunday, April 4. Whew! It was downright gorgeous in Warrenton while we were there! From set up day, til tear down day, not one tornado, hurricane or tsunami came through. Yee haw!

For all you folks who attended the blog party, and even those who didn't, have you been to David's blog? He's hosting a little Name that Person game on his day three post. Check it out and see if you can name all those folks. He captured some wonderful expressions at the party!
David
As for the debut of the Primitiques meets Red.neck chic handbags? Would you count it as a success if someone bought the bag right off of Robelyn's shoulder? It's a fact! The woman perused the entire rack and insisted that Robelyn empty the contents of her very own bag! We got a good laugh out of that! Want to see more? Here's a little gander at some of the bags I took to the show.
Robelyn - Theee red.neck chic
OH! And if you'd like to see pics of a few things I took to Warrenton, click here. I'm proud to say that a whole lot of that good stuff found new homes. Yee haw! Thanks to all the shoppers who came out!

I took a few pics of my space and a few pics of others'. I'll share all those with you another day. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm baaaack!

Happy Monday!
~Mindy

15 comments:

  1. Glad your show was good. Ours was the best ever! Yeah!! Sorry we couldn't visit more. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time. Looking forward to more pictures!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. David's photos were great! And I'm really hankerin' for one of Robelyn's fabulous bags. Loved talking with you and David, thanks for taking the time to visit. Can't wait to see all your photos.
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time. Wish I had been there!
    Can't wait to see more!
    JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back, and sold lots. Glad the weather was good too. Sounds like a good show all around for almost everyone.

    I was glad I got to experience it, even if I did miss the blog party. Will have to schedule things better next time.

    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a fabulous show! I sure had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a wonderful show. And am so glad the handbags were such a hit.!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a wonderful show! And congrats on the handbags being such a hit!!
    marcie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like yall had a wonderful time! Congrats on a great show!!! Blessings... Daphne
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked that purse too... now I've gotta make another one!!! Dang... LOLOL

    I was SO proud to be able to hang in your tent and move around your awesome merchandise - you are SUPER talented and THANK YOU so much for letting me play with you!!!

    I think the next primitiques bag might have an alligator head with a tv tube hangin' out of it's mouth...

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a great time!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a great time, but I am so-o-o glad to be back home in my own "Be it ever so humble"!
    BTW, did you grab that table and bring it home? How funny!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. david's pics make me extra sad i missed the blog party! but how cute is the snap shot of me and you?! and don't get me started on my robelyn original! gurl...i love my new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are back and safe! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was Soooo nice to see you again, Mindy!

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!