Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun at Marburger

Today, I share with you some pictures and vendors at Marburger Farms. I wasn't able to go visit until Friday, so understand, you are seeing spaces that have been picked over and refreshed numerous times since opening day, Tuesday. And STILL everything looked great!

First up is Judy Hill of JHill Designs. I loved her use of car parts.
Judy Hill's space
I was also glad to see that Judy is still incorporating rust. Notice the car door/windows on the wall? Love 'em!
Judy Hill's space
Raise your hand if you love ruffles. Give Judy a holler if you'd like to place a linen order. She can hook you up!
Judy Hill's space
Next up is Shelley from Sweet Pea Home.
Shelley's Space
Her big E had me smiling! If only it had been an M for Mindy or a D for David or a P for Primitiques...
Shelley's Space
The blues in those wall pieces were speaking to me. Great color!
Shelley's Space
Are you having fun? Check out Lauri from Chippys. Are you digging the jewelry? Give her a holler. Lauri can hook you up!
Chippy's Space
Here's more of her fun jewelry displayed with a great vintage slip. Lauri can talk vintage slips with you, too.
Chippy's Space
I'm loving this film reel with the film spilling out. In the old days, that gave you time to get more popcorn at the movie theater!
Chippy's space
To finish up our tour of Marburger Farms let's visit Theresa Smith, aka TOT, of Time-Worn Interiors. See this?
TOT's space was empty!
This is what was left in Theresa's space by the time I made it there Friday. Welllll, that's what she said, but once I got past the empty flooring, I saw some great stuff.
Time-worn Interiors
The clock with the lady and child is amazing (left side). I somehow missed "seeing" that until I got home with my camera. Beautiful!
Time-worn interiors
And the pop of old red with the silver? Love it!
Time-worn interiors
Thanks to Judy, Shelley, Lauri and Theresa for letting me share your space and your talents! See you next show!

Happy Tuesday!
~Mindy

18 comments:

  1. Great pictures, honey! I'm going to have to get over to that Marburger place one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mindy - beautiful photos:) i'm so glad you had a good show!

    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy
    Great photos... trying to sort mine out but I took many and no notes... so half of them I don't know who they belong to and or never did know!
    Yours are beautiful, everything was so inspired!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all this goodness with those of us left at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief - why was I not there with you?!!? Dang... I'm all about the car doors and the silver - I'm going to raid the jewelry. And did you say "ruffles"? I'm there.

    I'm going back to drool over the gorgeous photos... if you see water marks think nothing of it.

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. still amazing even after being picked over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy, Thanks for the lookiloos! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your pictures! It really looks like it was a great show:)
    ~Debra
    Blog:Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindy, great review and pics. Looks like you still had a great visit. Maybe I can finally make in the fall!!!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mindy! I am green with envy that I cannot get there! Your pics are just the next best thing though! Do you sell there? Or just shop and party?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for bringing the show to me! I so hated missing you and all your fun friends! I am sure that Lurch will be in much better shape by the fall show!

    MALisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say.....is "Great Pics" and what we call true "eye candy!" Sure wish I could have made it to the show...maybe in the fall I can work it out and take a lil road trip! Cathy of girls gone junkin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since I never made it over to Round Top, I really do appreciate your giving us a peek into what lies just beyond the next hill. :-)

    Stunning photos, stunning displays!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your pictures!! I had planned on going to Marburger and did'nt get to make it back, so thanks for sharing all of your lovely pictures!
    Blessings... Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Mindy, thank you for the shout out. So sorry I missed you that day, I think I was at Magnolia Pearl, for the tenth time that show, just can't get enough of her.....and also thank you for buying a slip, I hope you enjoy it, my friend Kim will be so excited about the sales. It all seems like a dream to me now, Can't wait to do it again. Lauri@chippys

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Ms Mindy!
    I was sooooooooooo glad to finally meet you! OMG you space was just awesome. Like I told you...love your great mix of the femine and oddities. Love my mannequin...she may not find her way to the barn if I can find a place in the house for her. Thanks for sharing your pics...most of mine seemed to be blurry...darn!!
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for stopping by my booth and for posting pics from there as well.

    blessings,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun to see all these awesome displays, they are truly inspirational.... Thanks!Isabel

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!