Monday, April 12, 2010

Dress Up Party at Primitiques in Poetry

Saturday, June 19, 10am - 3pm - Dress Up Day at Primitiques.
2010May29-31_Memorial Day weekend 033
We want you to dress up in something old, vintage, or retro and come out to Poetry for some accessorizing. It's a day of accessorizing you and accessorizing your home!
2010May29-31_Memorial Day weekend 024
We'll be featuring Robelyn's Primitiques meets red.neck chic handbags , vintage hats, some new and old bling, alllllll for your buying pleasure! I do believe David, the official photographer of Primitiques, will be on hand to capture our fun day in pictures.
2010May29-31_Memorial Day weekend 028
Now. You have plenty of time to get your outfit together. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
2010May29-31_Memorial Day weekend 042
Click here for your map to the store.

See you there!
~Mindy

4 comments:

  1. Lurch isn't quite up to traveling yet, but if he was, we would be there! You know that getting in costume is my thang! You and Robelyn have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do...that leaves you a whole world of options! :)

    MALisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy -
    Oh that sounds like so much fun!! I have the perfect dress too. I wish I lived closer, I would definitely be there with my Go Go boots on :)
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have a caftan that my sister made me in 1972, when I was in Jr. High! Does that qualify?
    Do you know what a caftan is? lol
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. MALisa, I am so excited y'all are coming!

    Toni, just send pictures. That would be entertaining!

    Lezlee, I DO know what a caftan is! Hope to see yours soon!

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!