Saturday, April 4, 2009

Recent Finds

Since I committed to setting up and selling at the Fall Show at Zapp, I am in a buying frenzy. Just trying to get my look squared away. Or changed up. Or create a whole new one. Hmmm...Wanna see what I bought this week? You have to love this concrete planter. It is big and heavy. Love it! (I got 3 of them if you have a desire)
Concrete Planter
And here is a wonderful little child's seat. It has a rounded bottom. Maybe it's from a carnival ride or a swing set.
fun little child's seat
I'm fairly certain this white lamp kicks major booty. Great lines!
Grouping
Here's a group shot of everything I got the last two days.
All my finds
Are you checking out the size of those hanging baskets? They are huge and marvelous! Go here to see it all. By the time you read this, everything will be priced and at Primitiques. Come see me!

Happy Weekend!
~Mindy

10 comments:

  1. I love the metal stuff, especially the swing. Also thanks for sharing all of the pictures--I liked the rusty spring guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and every piece here...can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Mindy says the planters are heavy, believe her! I had the privilege of carrying them from the truck into the store. Let's just say you won't have to worry about them blowing over in anything less than a category 5 hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy, love that child's swing...so cute!
    marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff!!! Loves the childs seat! Take Care, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find more interesting stuff in a day than I find in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds...but you got to start putting some back! It'll be time before you know it. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um I'll take it all!!!! I am drooling over your awesome finds. You have all of my fav's right here rusty metal and concrete!! jojo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some great stuff!!
    It's very nice to meet a fellow market shopper!!
    stop on by and say howdy anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mindy, I love that child's swing! It was great to finally meet you! I hated it I was so late,but you were the neat , friendly girl I knew you would be! Next fall I will get to see you at your booth! Angie

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!