Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Treasures from The Show

I know, some of you were unable to come to Texas for the show. And, I bet, that you, frankly, are sick and tired of all this Warrenton/Round Top/Marburger/Zapp Hall talk. If that is the case, don't look here! Cuz, here are some goodies I brought home and some goodies that didn't make it to my truck...
trophy in a box
I brought this cute little trophy and white first aid box home with me.
headboard?

I didn't bring this window home.
front of door
This marvelous cream door came with me.
Architecturals- headboard?
I am really wishing these had come with me, but they did not.
finds from Warrenton
Here is a pile of goodies that I brought home.
pull out
I thought long and hard about this old mission pull out bed. But, I left it behind.
Theresa and I
And now...wanna hear about the Blog Party at Theresa's? Not gonna happen...not yet! But, here's a picture of the two of us. Did I mention that I will be setting up at the Fall Show at Zapp right across from our friend
Theresa from Garden Antqs Vintage? It's a fact. Get your passports to Texas ready. Cuz, it's gonna be some good times and good shopping at Zapp!

Happy Wednesday!
~Mindy

10 comments:

  1. You can keep the photos coming. Look like you got some nice loot, Mindy. And don't you and Theresa look happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress makers dummy. God, I've got the perfect spot for it! And that copper tub, ohmygod! I have no room for it but wouldn't it be great in a garden shed in a warmer climate...um, anywhere south of here. Outdoor bath in the summer. And why do I live in Canada again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.... I one of the ones that wished I had gone so I am dying to see more pics from the show
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, the tub would be wonderful with a fire built around it for warming the water. And that dress form? I had a hard time taking it to the store, but I did it. We'll see if anyone scoops it up. If not, she will most definately be welcome in my house!

    More pictures soon, ladies! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! You lucky duck!! You got some awesome stuff. I love it all!!! Totally still jealous. Glad you had a great time. jojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that mission style pull-out bed and chair. You got some great stuff! Can't wait to see the rest.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do appreciate all the pics from Texas...being from northern Illinois I don't physically get there, but I can enjoy it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous, wish I had gone. You got some great stuff there.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you brought home...but why did you leave those fantastic window behind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mindy: After shopping with you for a few minutes, I know you are a Super Shopper! You can find the goodies! I love everything you bought...except the trash can lid! Can't wait to see what you do with that!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!