Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Sale in Poetry, Texas

Update (5/16)
Can you say wet feet?
I said rain are shine
And we were there
And we have the prune feet to prove it! (wet feet)
Well, some of us were there!
More of us will be back this Saturday,
May 23 8:00am-1:00pm
I have gone Red Tag Crazy in the store.
A lady is coming out to sell Vintage Jewelry.
There are also several folks signed up to
sell in the yard sale.
Primitiques Scrabble Style
and
Jack's in Poetry
cordially invite you to come out to Poetry
Saturday, May 16 from 8:00 am-2:00 pm
for Poetry Community Day!
We'll have lots of
Framing Thoughts
for sale. And my friend,
Mayron
Mayron of Unique Unique Design will be a guest vendor. Local folks will be set up with garage sale goodies and Guest Vendors are invited to come out and set up as well! Wanna come out to play? Y'all ALL are
Welcome
Spaces are available for $5+


You blog partiers from Theresa's know that we are due for another gathering. How much better does it get? Come sell. Come buy. Come visit.

I met Malisa of Moonlight Hollow at Theresa's blog party in Warrenton. She later told me that she loved me. Isn't that the sweetest thing? Well, I just discovered today that she posted warm fuzzies about me! Go here and read it. It made me laugh out loud and blush all at the same time! Meeting face to face goes a long way!

Check back here often. As folks RSVP, I will add their picture and blog link. That way, you can familiarize yourself with folks before you get here. I'm in!

~Mindy
Hat tricks

Look! The first rsvp is from David! You get to meet my hunk o' burnin' love! FYI, he is The Official Event Photographer. Wear something cute!



Mom and


Dad are coming!

With lots of good junk, it sounds like!

Melissa from Cottage Bliss is coming out.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, Melissa!
Karin and Malisa
Malisa from Moonlight Hollow can't make it, but I like this picture!

My sister, LucyJane is coming! She's going to sell her stuff and my garage sale stuff. Doesn't she rock? YUP!

17 comments:

  1. What a clever post! Mindy, your creative edge is showing through.

    Hope all you bloggers come out and join us.

    mayron

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could hop, skip and jump over, I definitely would. Sounds like a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the best part. If they come to Poetry for Community Day, they get to meet ME! he he he

    OK, so maybe that's not the best part, but it's a part!

    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived closer because I'd sure be there. Guess I'll just have to wait for David's pictures. Hope it's a big success. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I mentioned before that C.D. and I will be gone that weekend...that's my birthday weekend and I'm really wanting to go to San Antonio.
    It looks like it going to be a real crowd pleaser!
    Y'all have fun and David, take lots of photos!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish some of y'all lived closer, too!

    Debbie, correct you are. You told me and I mentally blocked it out...cuz, I wanted you to celebrate with us! We'll miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be there! And by the way...you two are just TOO cute together! I love that pic!
    xo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish I could just take off and go because I'd just love love love to meet ya'll! Please share all of the details with us, we want to join the fun too!

    Congrats on winning Pam's (Frippery) give-away!!! And thank you for leaving such a *sweet* sweet 16 comment today! She loves the comments!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're just a regular party girl! Wish I could come. Have a great time.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thegsman (the garage sale man) and I will be there with lots of JUNK. Hope to get rid of it all. Had a fun time at Poetry last year. Should be bigger and better this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys don't just read a book on a weekend do you? There's always a get together going on. Have fun - again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin, I would absolutely love to entertain or hostess every single weekend. AND, it's a good way to inspire me to keep the house clean! haha ~Mindy

    ps. Some of the gals emailed me. They are working on their schedules. Maybe they will come and sell? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mindy, how far are you from Grapevine? I wish I knew about this earlier. I will be in TX 4-30 to 5-6. Maybe another time, I am sure you will have a lot of fun... Blessings, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mindy, we are working on working it out! Karen is in Eureka Springs but we are gonna talk when she gets back next week. I wish I could say yes right now for Lurch and me, but we kind of have to play it by ear for now until his health gets better...but we are gonna do our best!!! Think it would be so fun to sit down and visit with you for awhile! Thanks for the invite and hope it all works out for us!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandi, email sent. Looks like we're going to miss each other! Bummer.

    Malisa, I'm hoping y'all get to come. What better excuse to come explore this corner of Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mindy,
    I want to see Poetry and shop the sales!
    Please drop me an email so I can get directions from Dallas.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!