Thursday, April 2, 2009

Facelift and Faces

Well, the facelift was at Primitiques and the faces are from the blog party. Read on, my friends.
Primitiques
I thought I'd show you what I did with some of my goodies from the trip to Warrenton. Primitiques got a little facelift! It's always fun to integrate new stuff.
Primitiques
I love this gold frame layered over the screen.
Primitiques
The wood spoons in the flower frog in the cracker box are cool, eh?
Amy, Theresa, Me, sweet lady, Elizabeth, Theresa

Look! Another picture from the Blog Party at Theresa's! And here is the roll call left to right. In the white shirt, Amy of WhisperWood Cottage. She came all the way from Minnesota to see us. And I'm glad. She's fun! Come back, Amy! Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage. Who doesn't love this woman? She is so dadgum sweet! That is me in the black hat. Next, in the cute dress with cowboy boots is Shelley from Sweet Pea. I missed visiting her space, darn it! Then, in the kick booty green top is Elizabeth House. I'd never read her blog. Lots of good stuff. And next to her, on the far right end is Miss TOT (the other Theresa.) AKA, Theresa of Time-Worn Interiors. Love her! Missed her space. Dangit!

And that, my friends, is all for today. Check back tomorrow for more on the show. By the way, you local Texans. The show at Zapp continues through Saturday. It's not too late!!!

Happy Thursday!
~Mindy

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy,
    You all look like you're having so much fun. Wish I could have gone. Love your face lift (the blogs!) that frame is amazing. Can't wait to see all your treasures and yes, everyone love Theresa. She's a real gem and super sweet. xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to come visit your shop! That little white dressing table/desk is pretty darn cute! Be looking for my post on Mindy...coming sonn!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to your post and to you coming and playing with me in Poetry!!! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin good!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do covet that dress makers dummy! Going to have to find me one. I like what you've done with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mindy! Great to meet you at Warrenton! You are very sweet! Hope to see you in the fall!

    Hugs,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!