Sunday, June 7, 2009

Workin' It

Things are hopping in Athens! There is a buzz and excitement among the dealers there setting up. David and I were at Winnie & Tulula's yesterday and are heading there again today.

Nope. No pictures. People. There MUST be some mystery. Show and tell can happen next Saturday. I want you to be surprised by my own goodies, as well as everyone else's. So, hang in there. We'll have lots and lots and lots of pictures to share after the Grand Opening. I promise.


While working yesterday, Gloria told us there were beverages in the fridge. And it was then that I learned of something good, currently coming out of France. Rieme (with an accent over the first e). Are you familiar? The bottle I chose was a limonade with natural orange essence. A sparkling water with yummy flavor. Speaking of which, the quicker I get back to W&T's, the sooner I can grab another bottle. Bye! Time to hit the road. I hope you are having a refreshing weekend.

~Mindy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Rieme would hit the spot about now. Did you hear, I'm going into W&T too. I'm up to my akles in suds and scrub brushes.

    See you soon,
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm relaxing all right! Can't you see me lounging by the pool eating cantalope and drinking mimosas? NOT!!!
    I am one hot, dirty, sweaty mess and not in a good way.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting really excited! I agree with you. A little mystery is a good thing. I think I got some good photos, but they will be hidden from public view until after the grand opening. Do you remember the old Carly Simon song, "Anticipation?" The anticipation is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!