1. I went to Canton Trade Days this weekend and I forgot to take any pictures of all my blogging dealer friends out there. Oops! I saw Lillie from the Junk Palace, but I've have never met her before and didn't realize the lady I was talking to was Lillie. Ugh. Sorry Lillie! It was nice talking to you, though I didn't know who you were!
2. I met some of the ladies from Girl's Gone Junkin' at Canton and I found them to not only have kick booty stuff, they were absolutely delightful! Do you know these ladies? Cathy, Deidra and Sue. Each and every one of them, has the most marvelous hair! I kid you not. Amazing hair. From them, I bought something white, something linen, and a couple chalky things. Yes, these goodies will be at Winnie and Tulula's.
3. I spent the entire morning on my driveway, with all of my W&T goodies. I have blue tape on the concrete, marking my space size. By the time I go set up in Athens, I will know where every piece goes. I feel very " Judy Hill " doing this. From what I understand, she did this each time before her Canton Shows. 4. I live on 5 wooded acres. My neighbors would have to walk through the woods to actually see my driveway/mock store. So, I don't think there will be any complaints about the mess, nor theft of the fine goods.
5. I love a man named David. He has been oh-so-supportive of this new, time consuming commitment of mine. When I mentioned the idea of joining Winnie and Tulula's, he is who pushed me to jump on it. Mayron and Theresa got behind me and shoved, too! Thanks, y'all! I am quite thrilled to be in on this fun, hip endeavor!
6. Call me an optimist, but I will have an entire truck load of extra merchandise with me at the Winnie and Tulula's Grand Opening, June 13. I fully intend to do a reset before I leave that evening, due to wide open spaces in my area. Ha!Whew! There. 6 more things about me. Thanks, Andrea!
If you see your name on here, and if you are so inclined, you can consider yourself tagged. If you are reading along, be sure to click on those names and acquaint yourselves. I do surround myself with some good peeps!