Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Dance and Pumpkinfest

The big event is coming. Are your outfits pulled together? I have pulled boots down off the shelf, I've tried on stuff, I've eyeballed bling. There is no telling what is going to come together the night of the dance. Overalls and slipdresses have both been considered. I'm still awaiting the hat I won in Cher's (The Texas Woman's) contest. Maybe when it gets here, everything will come together. I've read blog stories and seen pictures. They are having fun in Warrenton/Round Top. Let's see how much fun we can have in our own Virtual Homely Coming Dance! Read 9/24's blog for details if you are lost in this paragraph.



I took off work Friday, so that I can just sit in front of the computer all day gawking at your pictures. Ok, that is not entirely truthful. I am having a Pumpkinfest at my house Saturday and there are chores that need completing before then! October happens to be my birthday month, but, I will expound on that more tomorrow.



In the meantime, here are some pictures of previous pumpkin parties.



Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to pumpkinfest! My second one! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to be under the stars, how about having lipstick and the radio on? And BTW, are you saying I talk too much?lol Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too tired to blog so I'll just post comments on everybody's blogs.

    Son Michael said he sent the hat today. Don't know what the delay was but since he gave it to me (us!) free, I didn't grip or ask. You should have it Thurs., maybe Friday. I want pictures. Hope it makes your prom outfit go over the top!

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!