Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Ramblings

I know many of you are getting ready for a roadtrip to Round Top/Warrenton. I'm fairly certain I will have to budget time and money for the Spring show. Y'all are making me antsy with excitement, and I'm not even going!

Richard at Alston's wants me to remind y'all that he will be set up at Zapp Hall. Go see him! He's always got good stuff. I saw him packing a trailer and I even gave him some display tips. ha! He is such a good guy. You'll love him like I do before you leave his space. And his mom? Well, she'll win your heart, too.

The Chippy Girls have asked that we post any Texas memorabilia pics. Well, I have this cool Texoma ice chest. Also, well, Willie Nelson IS Texas. Hello?




As you have seen in an earlier blog (Good Eye), David, the man in my life, has a wonderful eye for photography. I have added his blog, Student of Life, to my Thrills and Inspirations. Check him out. He's always got something fun to share.

I mentioned in an earlier blog that Primitiques is THE PLACE for old doors. Well, let me show you a few pics, to prove my point. Please ignore any mess you may see. The pics are old and I'm sure the mess is cleaned up by now.


I think that is enough rambling today. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Sure wish you was acomin' this way too.

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. JoAnne and Richard are the best. Love 'em both! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking my blog, babe! I only started that so that I could comment on yours, but I'm actually having some fun with it. As for doors, I can certainly testify! lol Yes, people, this woman has some doors for sale! Come buy a door... or two... or three! Many colors, sizes and styles to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!