Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Good Day for a Poem


Today's poem is one that David shared with me.


“THE GRINDSTONE”

If you keep your nose to the grindstone rough,
And hold it down there long enough,

In time you’ll say there’s no such thing,
As brooks that babble or birds that sing.

These three things will your world compose,
Just you, the stone and your bloody nose!

-Unknown
We celebrate one year of dating this week. Ahhh, the brooks and birds are so much more fun when shared! Thank you, David, for sharing your world with me.
~Mindy




4 comments:

  1. And thanks for sharing a very nice photo with us!

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply touched. And a very blessed man. Thank you for sharing your world with me as well. It's been an amazing year, but it's just the beginning.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Anniversary!! I do like David's eye--good eye for catching displays!!

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!