Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Here! Open House at Primitiques!


I'm baaaackkk!!! How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was groovy as gravy!

I bought a few nice things while on the road...Now for the dilemna...Keep 'em?...Or sell 'em? hmmmm

Snakelover and I will both take lots of pictures today at the Primitiques Open House, so check back later tonight to see what you can see. I look forward to meeting new peeps and rubbing elbows with my old buddies.

In fact, I need to get outta here! Happy Saturday, friends!
~Mindy

4 comments:

  1. I just found you through Deb @Talking Trash and love your site. I added you to my Blog List and hope you will do the same, I'll be back for more...
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there! Tn'T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have a problem selling stuff. I think I'd keep everything!

    groovy as gravy...I like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! When my boys were growing up,I also said "groovy gravy". As grown men, they tell me that some of their most humiliating moments were hearing me shout "Groovy Gravy!" as they did something good on the football field or basketball court. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!