Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to Look...

By now, you ought to know that you are invited to the Open House at Primitiques. It's this Saturday, November 29, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Special pricing, door prizes, and lots of good stuff for sale. We're serving punch and cookies. Yum!

Before the decision was made to have a Christmas Open House at Primitiques, I do believe I was telling y'all about decorations at my very own home. The beginnings of Christmas decorations.

This year, I'm changing it all up. My wheels are turning. Cutesy and artsy craftsy are out the door.
Gotta keep the fun, though.
Look at her sweet face! Notice the stands?

And there you have it. I am out the door in the morning.

A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

1 comment:

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!