LaurieAnna's Serendipity Market is this Saturday, February 20 in Canton. Let's discuss preparation, shall we?
1. Start mapping out your stops along the way and back. Will you stop just north of Terrell at Primitiques en route? Go ahead and plan on a visit to Athens for a visit at Winnie & Tulula's? You know you want to.
3. Money. Uh huh. You'll need that. Bring it.
4. Measurements. You know there's a space that needs filling in your home. You better plan ahead and know how it sizes up.
5. Set the alarm clock, have your tank filled and your trailer hooked up. You do not want to waste time driving while the stores are open. Primitiques Saturday hours are 8:30-3:00. Serendipity: 9:00-5. Winnie & Tulula's -10:00-5:00.
(clock, etc, at Winnie & Tulula's)
6. Let me help you. Here is a map with driving directions from one store to the next to the next. Just copy this and have your navigator (side kick, buying buddy) yell out directions between giggles, spilled coffee and u-turns.