Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Invitation Time

Time change. Out of time. Where'd the time go? It's time.

Time for what?
Time to make sure you know that you are invited to Christmas at The P.

2010November6-7_The P 020

Saturday, November 13 is the day. 10:00am is the time. What time can we expect you?
2010November6-7_The P 024

Now it's time for me to tell you what you might see at The Primitique this Saturday.

Throw some vintage ornaments together with some rusty chains, with some bovine stockings, with some scrumptious soy candles, with a brown Christmas tree and well....you might get a vision of Holiday Happiness at The Primitique!

I am running out of time.

Soon, it will be time to see you, and I am pretty darned excited about that time!

Time to go!

These are for sure, Happy Times!

~Mindy

8 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your signs! I know you will have your place HO-HO'ed up! Wish we could be there, but hoping to see photos next week! Hint, hint!

    MALisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mindy,

    Oh how wonderful! I have a feeling I'll be waiting until next year to visit your gorgeous shop during the prelude to the holidays!

    But I just love "Bucket Lists"!

    Thank you so much for visiting and your so sweet comment!

    Believing...

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could just pop right over! But I can't! Wish you luck anyway
    Theresa
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I get to come...Will be at W & T, for sure.
    I gave you a little shout out...Hope you do great and get that guy of yours to make beautiful pics. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh sounds like my kinda stuff, wish I lived closer! Have a great sale!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we get to come, it'll be late in the afternoon. Dang...I hate missing eggnog in a mason jar!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas at the P will be like no other. Wish I could be there!

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry that I missed your Christmas open house! I have to get myself to your new shop. Congrats to you!

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!