Monday, June 14, 2010

Dress Up Party this Saturday!

Surely, you know. Surely, you have it in ink on your calendar. Surely, you have your outfit picked out for the Dress Up Party at Primitiques. It is this Saturday, June 19 from 10-3. Are you ready?
2010May29-31_Memorial Day weekend 033
You wear something vintage or retro and we'll take care of the accessorizing. For your buying pleasure, we will have vintage hats, new and old bling, Primitiques meets red.neck Chic pocketbooks and some vintage slips and nightgowns. Are you getting giddy from the inside out just thinking about it?
Plus, we have lots of accessories for your home. Furniture, garden goods, mirrors. You know. Primitiques Stuff!
2010June13_Primitiques 026
Did I mention we'll have special "we're moving" discounts? *smile* How much more incentive do you need? Great stuff. Great prices. Oh. And yes. We have an air conditioner and refreshments. *wink* This is gonna be fun!
Invitation
Tomorrow, we'll discuss your outfit.

Happy Monday!
~Mindy

8 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! I wanna go! I wanna go!!! I'm giddy!!!

    Hmmmm.... what should I wear?

    :-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "refreshments" sound pretty good right now! The pocketbook display looks great! I know you will have lots of good stuff...just like always! Be sure to check out my blog today!

    MALisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, you girls really know how to have a good time. I can hardly wait to see the photos. Have a great time....sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Mindy!

    Oh how cute y'all look! Love the dresses and ALL your goodies!

    Hoping we can make a trip to visit your shop this Summer! I know from personal experience that it's a wonderful trip and gosh your shop is HEAVEN! So many "special" treasures to see, touch and ultimately fall in love with...then you just gotta buy 'em!

    Y'all have fun...who knows I might just dig around in the back of my closet, find a girly dress, throw it on...top it off with a floppy hat and sit in the backyard gardens drinking ICED TEA and thinkin of y'all!

    Also...thank you dear one for helping out in the name this plant situation!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, are you moving out of Poetry???? I'm confused.
    margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is definitely one party I'm very sad to be missing. I have the clothes and the accessories! Well, at least you'll be able look great in your vintage dress, Mindy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!