As a team player, I think it would be the funnest (is that a word?) to learn more about some of the lady dealers coming into Winnie and Tulula's. Don't you? This will be fun! Well, that is, if they have the time to play. You know, we only have until June 13, to prepare for our grand opening.
So, here we go, in no particular order:
1. Maggie at The Veranda.
2. Lillie of the Junk Palace.
3. Donna at Curious Goods.
4. Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage.
5. Debbie at Talking Trash.
6. Gloria at The Sweet Pea Collection. I truly do not expect to hear from Gloria, the Queen Mother of Winnie & Tulula's. She is one busy woman, preparing the building for all of us. She keeps telling me that when I meet her, she will be the one looking like a homeless woman. Bless her heart! She is working it, for sure! Just go peruse her site and love that music. Great stuff!
Now. My task is to tell you six things that you might not know about me. And I will do that...But, as always when I am tagged, I make up rules. Let's see...alright tagged ladies, share with us 6 things that you might be bringing to Winnie & Tulula's for the Grand Opening. You can tell us 6 things about you, too, if you have time. I know you are busy!
1. Rusty stuff
2. Chippy stuff
3. Painted stuff
4. White stuff
5. Metal stuff.
6. Garden stuff.
(was this a big tease, or what?)
And just for grins, here are 6 things you probably don't know about me:
1. I love Burt's Bee's chapstick.
2. Mrs. Meyer's home cleaning products rock. They are like perfume for my home AND they are functional.
3. My very first car was a Ford Pinto. And I live to tell about it.
4. I lettered in golf in high school.
5. I hope to retire from my "real" job in less than 5 years. he he he
6. I have 4 indoor cats: Ellie Mae, Jethro Bodene, Opie Jo and Country Bumpkin (Bunky). Am I country or what?
Now, you ladies who were tagged, you can take any or part of this assignment. If you desire, link back to me and then list those 6 things, and then tag 6 more bloggers.
The rest of you, check out these talented women and you will soon figure out how excited I am to be a part of this new venture!
The Poetry Community Yard Sale is tomorrow from 8:00am-1:00pm. Y'all come see us!