Monday, August 23, 2010

Places to go, People to see!

Here's the scoop. I know of at least 3 different shopping destinations that you really should visit this Saturday, August 28.

For instance, you could start your shopping spree in Grapevine at
The Red Shed. David and I hit this golden opportunity of buying in June. Wanna see the pics I took? Click Here. Valarie and Michele can put a smile on your face, for sure!
2010June26_RedShedinParis 012
You really need to swing by Canton for a visit at LaurieAnna's. Our pal Laurie is celebrating the opening of a brand spankin' new location this Saturday. From what I've seen, the girl has got it goin' on! Click here to see pictures I took at her store last December.
LaurieAnna's 9
And, without question, my dear friends, you need to go to Kilgore this Saturday. Judy Hill, aka J Hill Designs, is hosting a shopping extravaganza:

J HILL DESIGNS AND COMPANY PRESENTS THE LATE SHOW FEATURING:

THE SEED BOX - MELONEY & BRIAN RUSSELL
GARDEN ANTIQUES - THERESA & CRUZ CANO
WILLOW NEST - LINDA & LUDMIL MARCOV
TREASURE QUEST - ETHEL GRIMES
THE SISTERS - CAMILLE & ALISON


Click here to view pictures that David took at Judy's Spring 2009 show.
Judy Hill's space
You really can't say there is nothing to do this weekend! There are lots of opportunities to celebrate Saturday, shopping and adoring these talented folks!

Happy Monday!
~Mindy

5 comments:

  1. Good grief... how would I ever choose the right place to show my freckled face? ah.... the decisions...

    ;-D i'm going to sew.
    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I have not been by and forever, hope all is well. Glad to see you are still a junking girl! HUgs, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy, cow, Texas is just the place to be for the best shopping! Why do I have to live so far away...? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the Gypsys' Junk-a-palooza! Decisions, decisions, decisions!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I probably won't get to go to any of them,I will be relying on you for lots of cool photos!

    MALisa

    ReplyDelete

I smile when I see each new comment. Ideas, acknowledgements, sharing. Your words are always appreciated. Thank you!